- Make use of squadmates as mobile spawn points. This lets you get back into the battle in the shortest amount of time possible (don't waste ages trekking across the battlefield)
- Always aim with every shot, unless you are laying down covering fire with an LMG or mounted weapon.
- Throw a grenade, then attack from a different angle - this will confuse your opponents.
- Learn how to use cover in Battlefield 3 - way too many people still aren't using cover properly, and this shows.
- Turn off your tac light when you don't need it. This will easily give your position away to snipers.
- Turn up the volume and listen for enemy movements. Sometimes listening is better than seeing.
- If you are playing for PC, make sure you have optimized your computer for good framerates etc. Learn how to boost your Battlefield 3 framerate.
- Always communicate with other team members.
- Always go for the objective - mindlessly hunting enemies that aren't distracting you from the objective is fun, but it won't help you to win.
- Swap to another weapon instead of reloading in an emergency. This is quicker than reloading, especially for machine guns etc.
- Check out my Battlefield 3 strategy guide comparison and get one of the guides - you will learn all sorts of tricks and secrets for winning every game, every time.
- Focus on "killing zones" on maps. These are locations where most people pass through in large concentrations (both friendly and enemy) if you set up camp properly you can rack up mega kills in killing zones.
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Battlefield 3 Tips Tricks & Hacks
Here are some pretty nifty Battlefield 3 tips, tricks, and hacks that will help you dominate the game: